Learn to make three auspicious Chinese New Year Dishes for your family: a rice, a meat, and a soup. Get tips on how to choose quality ingredients such as Chinese sausage and Chinese mushrooms.
- Cured Meat Claypot Rice (Lap Mei Fan/ 腊味饭)
- Salted Egg Oyster Roll (金黄蚝豉)
- Imitation Sharks’ fin soup (碗仔翅)
You’ll be able to bring home a brand new claypot; starter pack of dried oyster, Chinese sausage, and waxed duck; and the dishes after the class.
- 9:00 am: Meet at our home. Enjoy a glass of flower tea & appetiser from our organic garden
- 9:15 am: Garden tour
- 9:45 am: Cooking Class
- 12:30 pm: Eat!
- 1:00 pm: End of session
Note: Market tour (at an additional price) starts at 8 am
Afternoon Class at 1.30 pm is available with minimum of 3 people.
- Your booking will be confirmed via email within 48 hours
- Payment of USD 120 (RM 488) is then made via Paypal or Bank Transfer